My oils are meant to be cost effective; a working witch can use my product to the last then harvest the gems to use as they desire and repurpose the bottle for their own needs.
- Use essential oils and oil extracts
- Change base/carrier oils depending on intent and hand-blend base/carrier combinations when needed
- Hand-blend all of my oils
- Use only charged gems
- Hand pour and package all my oils
- Include an expertly designed cocktail of charged gems chosen by me for each intention
- Use clear glass bottles so you can continue to recharge your oils
I DO NOT
- Use fragrance oils due to their synthetic quality
- Use dragon’s blood due to the toxicity of some of the red resin sources
- Use loose herbs or flowers in my oils due to;
1. Safety – oil infusions can contain an extremely dangerous and sometimes deadly microorganism, Clostridium botulinum (C. bot), which can cause botulism
2. Shelf life – Herbal infused oils have a shelf life of 3 months or less. With proper storage, my oils will last over 1 year.